Skip to main content

Affordable Way to Clean Your Brushes

Hey guys!!

One thing I was never told when I first started with makeup is that you HAVE to clean your brushes because if you don't a lot of nasty bacteria can build up and can affect your skin. I would get breakouts a lot more often especially on my cheeks before I started cleaning my brushes. 

I know not everyone can afford to buy any brush cleaner that will thoroughly clean your brushes. Well I am going to share with you guys an affordable way to clean your brushes using: 


I learned about this on YouTube from Laura Harris and it has made such a difference. She deleted the video so I tried my best recording on my phone hopefully it will be helpful.


Here I show you with an eyeshadow brush. You first wet the bar of soap, draw 8 on the bar numerous times, put the soap under the water to clean the shadow off of it, and just repeat 2 or 3 times. After that you put the soap down and then put your hand under the running water and draw 8 on your hand numerous times under the water and out of the water 2 or 3 times. Repeat the process till the soap is clean when you draw 8.


Here's another video with my blush brush. After you finish cleaning one brush squeeze all the water you can off the brush, fix up your brush to the shape its supposed to be, and put it on top of a towel face down.


Ignore the sucky brushes on here I am working on getting better brushes slowly but surely lol.
I hope I made sense during this blog if not you can ask questions in the comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway