Skip to main content

Batiste Dry Shampoo

Hey guys!!!

I was out with my cousin at Marshall's and I saw this dry shampoo that my fav YouTuber Casey Holmes is always raving about and decided to get it and see what all the hype is about!


I had never tried or even heard about dry shampoos ever in my life until I started watching YouTube (of course haha). As most of you know if you want your hair to look healthy one of the things you shouldn't do is wash your hair everyday. That will extract all your natural oils from your hair and really dry it out! Now that's where the dry shampoo comes in. 

Once you are on 2nd or 3rd day hair and your hair feels extra oily you spray some dry shampoo on your roots and give it a few for it to absorb the extra oils before you brush your hair. Also if you are a big fan of volume in your hair this is great for that as well. 


This is a tinted dry shampoo so it will not leave a white cast in your hair. I got mine in medium and brunette and there are other colors to match your hair color. I used to wash my hair everyday or every other day, but now thanks to this I am able to go 3-4 days without washing my hair. I am in love with it, it is affordable, and I will definitely continue to repurchase it. Thanks Casey for the recommendation! Have you guys tried this product out?? What do you think of it?? 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway