Skip to main content

January 2015 Ipsy Bag

Hey guys!!

It is time to review January's Ipsy Bag. I don't know why I am kind of getting over Ipsy and more into Birchbox. I might end up cancelling the subscription I am not sure yet...


This bag I only love 2 and gave away two to a friend.



This is a nice bag I will be using it for traveling purposes just like all my other favorites.

Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eyeshadow


I believe I got the color Treasure I gave it to my friend the other night so I am not 100% sure. All I did was swatch it and this was one swipe. It was a nicely pigmented shadow, but I have too many neutral shadows I decided to give it to my friend. 

LaFresh Eco-Beauty Be Good. Good Day. Day Moisturizer.

I also gave this to that same friend just because I already have a good daytime moisturizer and I didn't want to to waste in my room.

Probelle Into the Blue Nail Laquer

I saw that a lot of people didn't like the shade of this nail polish, but me on the other hand I was actually excited for this color. I don't have this blue shade in my collection. Unfortunately I hate the formula. I had to do 3-4 coats which it is too much for me since I always like doing 2 coats. Also it took FOREVER to dry. 20 minutes had passed and it still wasn't dry. I had to go do something and it messed up and that's why I don't have a picture of the polish on my nails.

Bella Pierre Shimmer Powder


I didn't think I would like this to be honest. I got the shade Exite and it is basically a white shimmer. I probably wouldn't use this on its own on my lid, but what I did use it for is as a topper. I already did my eyeshadow and if I was in the mood for a little bit more shimmer then I would apply this on the top. I love the way it turns out, but I have to use a small amount so it won't take over the shadow underneath and it lasted all day. The shimmer didn't fade at all.

Elizabeth Mott All Over Shadow Brush

I love this brush so much! It is really soft and it didn't shed when I cleaned it. This brush applies product beautifully on the lid and even blend that shade nicely. 

Overall this bag was eh okay. Like I said in the beginning I am considering cancelling Ipsy soon if it doesn't get any better in the next couple of months. What did you guys get in your January bag?? Are you guys excited for February's bag??


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway