Skip to main content

L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup

Hey guys!!!

A long while ago I had been mentioning a new foundation that I was trying out and I had never brought it back up again till now. I know everyone and their mother has heard and spoken about this product, but all these foundations that I try or mention about it new to me.

I had heard a lot about the L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup from so many YouTubers and almost everyone loves it to death so I definitely was interested in trying it out.


I sucked at choosing my shade in this foundation, but I got the shade N6 honey beige and it was a tad dark for me. One thing I do love about this product is that there are, according to the website, 33 shades available so a lot of you should be able to find your shade. 

I applied this foundation with a brush and with a sponge, but I preferred the sponge. This product is medium to full coverage on me. When I first tried this product my skin was normal to dry skin and I didn't need to set it and it would last a whole work day without me getting shiny or anything.

This foundation is a satin finish to me and at first I was drawn to that finish for my foundations before my skin changed and now I am looking for demi matte and matte finish. Before my 26th birthday I was noticing that my skin was changing again and it is now combination. Now that my t-zone and the apples of my cheek gets oily I HAVE to set it no matter what. By noonish at work I start noticing some shine showing through and by 3pm I am so shiny I hate the way my skin looks so I have to get my powder and take away the shine. 

What I like about this product is that it doesn't clog my pores or make them look bigger and that it is oil free. Also it didn't break me out! My skin doesn't start getting shiny till after about 7 hours of wear and to me that is great. What I really hate is that if I am not careful this foundation will transfer on clothes, mine and other people, and on my phone if I put it on my ear. 

Overall I like the foundation, but I don't think it is holy grail status for me. I will repurchase one day though just because it is a good everyday foundation. 

What do you guys think of this product if you have tried it?? What are some of your holy grail foundations??



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway