Skip to main content

Beauty Blender & Beauty Blender Micro Mini

Hey guys!!!

As some of you know I was loving my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge and it was holy grail status. I will still use it for whenever I don't have this next product, but this product is actually a little better than the Real Techniques one. I know I barely hauled this last month in my IMATS Haul, but I was really excited to talk about it.


I had been wanting to try out the Beauty Blender for so long, but I wouldn't pay around $20 for a sponge when I could just buy the Real Techniques one for around $6. I also didn't find the Beauty Blender Micro Minis necessary when you can use the regular beauty blender for the exact same thing, but I was impressed with it.

As most of you know you need to run these under water and squeeze out the excess water before you use them. They will double in size once you do that. It is supposed to absorb less product and help you use less product as well.

The beauty blender practically gives the same finish to your skin as the Real Techniques sponge, but it is better for two reason. I noticed that the beauty blender does not soak up as much product and it blends your foundation a little bit better than the other sponge. 

The beauty blender micro mini really impressed me. I had already used the original beauty blender to blend my concealer and it was good, but when I used the micro mini the next day I LOVED the way it blended out my concealer and you are able to get into the hard to reach areas with this much easier. It blended it out better than the original.

Overall these two are now my new holy grail makeup sponges. I will definitely be repurchasing these once they get yucky and old, but if I don't feel like spending the money I will continue using the Real Techniques one. For the most part I will be using these two to be honest. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway