Skip to main content

e.l.f VoxBox

Hey guys!!!

I know it has been a while since I have written a post, but I have been using some new products and I am itching to share with you guys what I have been loving and not so loving lately.

Recently I received the e.l.f. VoxBox complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.




I have to start with the product I love the most. The Hydrating Bubble Mask is an interesting product. It is like a thick serum and a little bit goes a long way. I have to stop myself from scratching my face because it tickles/itches while it is bubbling. After I wash it off my skin feels smooth and I do feel like it hydrates my skin. 


My next favorite product are the lip exfoliators. I love the fact that it comes in a lipstick tube so that makes it real easy to use. It exfoliates the lips and prepares it for the lipstick of the day. 



The Matte Lip Color in Wine is a very pretty color. It is not as pigmented as I would like it to be, but that is okay. It also doesn't last as long as I would like it to, but this is a perfect color for the holidays. If you love the matte sheer lip look this will be perfect.


(each side swatched and also mixed them together on the last one)

I love mixing both shades together to create a light bronzer shade to bronze up my skin. I do a light hand because if I do too much I will look like a shimmery mess. I didn't think I would like this product, but I love the fact that this is a two in one product. I have used the highlight side as a highlighter and I love it. 


This is a great primer for when my skin is feeling dry. When it is combination I won't be able to use this, but during the winter this will be an awesome primer for me. This feel like a thick serum when you first apply it, but once it sinks into the skin and I apply my foundation it applies smooth and flawless. 

Thank you Influenster once again for sending me these e.l.f. products. I tend to underestimate this brand a lot cause of how affordable it is, but no more. I already went to purchase other products to try so in the future you will hear about it. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway