Skip to main content

Garnier Clean Nourishing Cleansing Oil

Hey guys!!!!

Ever since I was 15 I had used make up wipes to remove my make up. As much as I try to be gentle with the wipes I always tend to be really rough with my skin. I have my favorite wipes to use, but I been wanting to try a cleansing oil for the longest now. 

I had seen this product when I had went to Walmart, but I wasn't able to buy it at the time. Then my most favorite YouTuber Ashley aka Makeupbyamarie spoke about it and how much she loved it soooo I decided to get it from Ulta. 


From the first time I used this product I fell in love with it. It made my skin feel really soft and removed all of my face and eye make up with one pump and a half. Most importantly it removed the most difficult mascara to remove which is Maybelline The Rocket. I will never buy makeup wipes again lol. I am more gentle with my skin with the cleansing oil. Also this did not break me out at all. I highly recommend it if you are looking for an affordable cleansing oil. I hope this works out for you like it did for me. 

*Makeupbyamarie's channel if you want to check her out: https://www.youtube.com/makeupbyamarie
* Added this on my luvocracy collection: http://www.luvocracy.com/TheLadyPsyche/collections/blog-products
*Mini giveaway on my previous blogpost going on right now: http://www.ladypsychebeautygear.blogspot.com/2014/03/luvocracy.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway