Skip to main content

Rimmel London SCANDAL EYES Eyeliners

Hey guys!!!

Recently Influenster sent me a box of goodies from Rimmel London and in it came two eyeliners. One is Rimmel Scandal Eyes Thick & Thin Eyeliner and the second one is Rimmel Scandal Eyes Precision Micro Eyeliner. 


I was excited to receive these because I had just finished my black liner and I was in search of a new one.


First is the Precision Micro Eyeliner. This is a great felt tip liner and very easy to work with. You can do a thin line or a thick line with it whatever your preference is. Also you could practice doing a wing with this. Only thing I didn't like about this is that its not as pigmented as I like it to be. I like my liner to be really black and with this I have to build it up.


Next is the Thick & Thin Eyeliner. I tried to take a good picture of the tip so you can see how it looks like. I really hope you can tell lol. It's a unique tip, you can turn it one way or the other way depending on how thin or thick you want your liner. I like my liner not too thin and not too thick and its really easy to achieve that. This one is more pigmented than the other one so I gravitate to this one more.

Both of these eyeliners are said to be waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, and tear-proof. I can say that it is true so far since my eyes get watery when I'm at work and it didn't smudge or anything. If anything changes I will keep you guys updated.

 I have seen them both at the drugstores for $5.99. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway