Skip to main content

Venus Embrace Sensitive VoxBox

Hey guys!!!

I received another box complimentary from Influenster! This time I got the Venus Embrace Sensitive VoxBox for testing purposes. I already loved the Venus razors and I was excited to try out the razor targeted for sensitive skin and according to the card it hasn't even been released yet. 


I was happy when I saw that it came with a $4 coupon especially since these razors can be pricey. 



With the 5 blades it has I am able to shave my legs faster than with a disposable razor. It has "a protective ribbon of moisture with a touch of aloe." I love how it leaves my legs with some moisture so I don't have to use too much lotion to moisturize my legs. Also my legs feel really soft and smooth once I have moisturized them. My skin feels irritated whenever I use the disposable razors and with this razor I did not have that issue.

My most favorite part about this product is..... 

BAM!!! I can stick it to the wall and I don't have to worry about it falling and breaking. My last Venus razor fell and broke so that's why I was using the disposable ones. Also I can be very cheap.  

I am not sure if these are out already or when they will be released, but if you have sensitive skin you should definitely try this one out. Thank you Influenster for giving me the chance to try this out and review. 

I have a giveaway going on and if you are interested in entering go here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway