Skip to main content

Birchbox June 2015 Unboxing

Hey guys!!!

I apologize for posting this later than usual only because I wasn't as excited for this box as I normally am. I am more excited for next month's box and I can't wait to see what I get, but for now I am going to show you what I got this month.




  • Dr. Jart+ Premium BB Cream SPF 45+- Apparently this is a cult favorite and it provides light coverage, antiaging benefits, and has a high SPF. I am scared to try this out just because the SPF in it. I can break out because of it so I am not sure if I will try this.
  • Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner- This liner is supposed to be blendable, go on smoothly, and last all day. I got the shade Mulberry. It is a pretty plum purple. We shall see if it is as long lasting as it is soon.
  • Shamanuti Activated Charcoal Cleanser- It is a charcoal based cleanser that is supposed to cleanse, purify, and exfoliate even the most sensitive skin. I already tried this and I will only use this on my t-zone because it really dried up my skin on my dry areas.
  • Sienna Naturals Moisturizing Leave-in Conditioner- It is an eco-friendly, toxin-free formula that is supposed to hydrate and smooth dry or damaged strands.I already tried this today and so far I am not a big fan. I don't feel like it hydrated my ends, but we shall see next time I try it.
  • Supergoop! Everyday SPF 50 with Cellular Response Technology- This is a lightweight sunscreen that provides SPF 50+. Again I am scared to use this one because I break out with SPF. I probably give this away to someone else.
  • Bonus: L. Erickson Narrow Grab & Go Ponytail Holder- Who can't use an extra ponytail holder? I don't know about you, but I am always losing them.
That is what I got in my Birchbox this month. It was an okay box for me this month, but still not horrible. The liner, cleanser, and leave in conditioner is what I was excited to try out. 

What did you guys get this month in your box?? Are you guys excited for next month's box?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway