Skip to main content

Where The Light Is By KathleenLights

Hey guys!!!

I am now obsessed with Colourpop eyeshadows ever since I got the Shaaanxo quad from them and when I saw that KathleenLights was creating her own quad with them I knew I was going to have to get it!!!! If you guys haven't checked her out you should!




(Left to Right: Glow, Cornelious, Blaze, Kathleenlights)

Once again just like the Shaaanxo quad I am obsessed! These shadows are best used with your fingers or synthetic brushes. I also use the Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue with the more shimmery ones so it can be even more intense than it already is. These shadows last all day on my lid and because of the consistency I didn't think they would.

Glow is a matte creamy vanilla and I LOVE to use it in my brow bone. I haven't been able to stop using it since I got it. Cornelious is a matte warm brown and this is perfect shade for the crease for any warm look you are doing. Blaze is a metallic beautiful bronze with multi-dimensional glitter and I love to use this when I want a bronzed look(duh haha). Kathleenlights is a pearlized golden copper and this is basically two of my favorite colors combined gold and copper.

Overall if you love neutral shadows you definitely should get this quad. It is $20 for it and it may seem expensive, but one eyeshadow from them is $5 so it adds up to $20 with 4 of them.

Have you guys tried out Colourpop Cosmetics?? What are some of your favorite shades in eyeshadows or lippies??




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway