Skip to main content

Jouer Tint

Hey guys!!!

I had been wanting to try Jouer products for a long time and when I received one in my April Birchbox I was so excited to try it out! I received a sample of the Jouer Tint in Petal. The product can be used on the cheeks or on the lips. 



A long while ago I had tried a cream blush, but I hated it because it applied patchy. Because of that I was a little hesitant to try this out, but I had heard great things about Jouer so I had high hopes for this product.


The shade Petal is a pretty soft pink and it is very pigmented. The swatch is only one swipe. A little bit goes a long way with this product. I love to use the ELF Small Stipple brush with it and it applies the product so flawlessly. If I am not careful and apply too much I can have clown cheeks, but luckily it blends out like a dream.

When you touch the product it feels creamy and once you apply it on your cheeks with a brush it feels like a powder once it sets. This blush lasts on my cheeks allllll daaayyyy. I am in love with it. I apply my makeup around 5ish in the morning and by the time I get home at 4:30pm the blush is still there and just as vibrant as when I first applied it. 

I know I have seen some people set their cream blushes with a powder blush to set it and with this product I don't have to do that. 

Overall this blush is....now a holy grail product. Once I run out I will definitely run out and get it again or maybe even get a new shade at Generation Beauty next month. 

Have you guys tried any Jouer products?? What are some of your favorites??

PS you want to win some goodies?? Go enter my giveaway here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway