Skip to main content

Makeup Geek Eyeshadows

Hey guys!!!

I love Makeup Geek products as you know. I have spoken about their eyeshadows, blushes, pigments, and foiled shadows already. I decided to talk about an update of their eyeshadows since I have bought a lot more. I don't buy them all at once though. I buy one at a time. 

(Corrupt, Cocoa Bear, Prom Night, Bitten, Simply Marlena, Homecoming, Poppy, Mango Tango)

(Corrupt, Cocoa Bear, Prom Night, Bitten, Simply Marlena, Homecoming, Poppy, Mango Tango)

(Corrupt, Cocoa Bear, Prom Night, Bitten, Simply Marlena, Homecoming, Poppy, Mango Tango)

  • Corrupt- It is an intense matte black with subtle shimmers. This is the blackest black ever. I could actually swatch it 3 times before it runs out of pigmentation. You do have to be very careful with it because if you are not it can be a disaster to blend. I do love this shade I will repurchase when I run out.
  • Cocoa Bear- As you can tell I love love this color since I hit pan already. It is a gorgeous matte reddish brown and I love using it on my crease and also all over my lid. I get compliments on this shade all the time. I will be repurchasing right before I run out. This is a great everyday shade. 
  • Prom Night- I am not sure how to describe this shade, but on the website it says a pale purple with a hint of gray and a shimmery finish. I had seen I believe it was SuperAshley127 use it in a tutorial and I thought I need that in my life. This is a gorgeous cool tone shade and it is beautiful all over the lid.
  • Bitten- Another one of my favorite shades. It a gorgeous matte maroon red. I love using it on the crease and all over the lid as well, I almost hitting pan on this one and I will be repurchasing once its gone. 
  • Simply Marlena- This one is my least favorite. I actually do love the shade, but you do have to build this one up to get the intensity that I want. The website says it is a rosy pink with purple undertone and gold flecks. I probably won't repurchase.
  • Homecoming- This is a gorgeous brown with gold shimmer. I love doing a brown smokey eye with it. I will repurchase this one once I use it up. 
  • Poppy- This is a gorgeous matte orange. I have used it on my crease and on my lid. I love using it both ways. I don't have an orange like this in my collection so when it was released I needed it in my life. I will repurchase once I run out.
  • Mango Tango- Another one of my favorite shadows. It is a peachy pink with gold flecks. Actually my favorite way to use this shade is in my crease. I am close to hitting pan so I will repurchase this.
Before I forget Makeup Geek products are Talc and Paraben free. I love love Makeup Geek and will always purchase from her. I am so curious about the new DuoChrome eyeshadows and pigments and I have maybe 2 I really want. I will get them soonish.

There is no fallout for me with these eyeshadows. Most of them are very pigmented and they are all blendable. 

Have you guys tried out Makeup Geek?? What are your thoughts on the products?? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway