Skip to main content

October 2015 Empties Part 1

Hey guys!!!

I have used up so many things recently and I am going to split this post into two parts cause I have been going hardcore on using stuff up. I will probably do the part 2 a few days later. I will let you know what I thought of the product and if I will repurchase or not. So here is maybe half of the stuff I used up:





  • Origins Brush Cleaner- I didn't like this one at all. I hated the scent of it and I don't think it cleaned my brushes as good as the Clinique one does. I won't be repurchasing this one.
  • Klorane Dry Shampoo- I know in my review I had said I will be repurchasing, but luckily I keep getting it in my subscription services and now I got it in my Gen Beauty Swag bag. I love love love this dry shampoo and I will always use it for as long as I can. 
  • Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo- I didn't enjoy two of Amika's products that I received, but surprisingly this dry shampoo I actually love it. I do love the scent of Amika's products. I will be buying this any chance I get because it got rid of my oils and I looked like I just washed my hair. 
  • L'OREAL Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation- This is my holy grail foundation. Granted I still get oily, but not as bad. I will def be repurchasing this in the future, but not at the moment because fall and winter are coming and my skin isn't as oily during this time. It is actually dry so once the heat comes back I will be repurchasing for sure.
  • NYX Butter Gloss- I used up the Strawberry Parfait shade and I did enjoy it very much. I probably won't repurchase because I am working on project pans and use up some things. Maybe in the future I will, but this formula I really do love it and I do recommend. 
  • Maybelline Great Lash Mascara- I had seen people use this as a brow gel and I hated it. My eyebrows were all over the place and didn't stay in place at all. I will not be repurchasing this.
  • Maybelline FIT Me Concealer- This concealer was so amazing and I was even trying out a different one to change it up, but I already went and repurchased this one. It was good coverage, it lasted all day, and it didn't crease on me. 
  • Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer- This is my favorite bronzer and now I am sad that it is all gone. I will definitely will be repurchasing this in the future just going to use the other bronzers that I have up before I buy it! It lasts all day on the skin and very pigmented so a little goes a long way.
  • Mary Kay Nourishine Lip Gloss- I received this in an Influenster Mary Kay VoxBox and I really loved the color and the formula of the gloss. I am still not a huge lip gloss fan so I won't be repurchasing this, but if you are I do recommend this one. 
  • Sephora Collection Mascara- I got this mascara from a Sephora Collection 500 point perk and I hated it. I honestly don't remember which mascara it is, but it did nothing for my lashes. I even tried to layer the mascaras and it clumped my lashes. I am not getting this one.
  • Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara- This is another holy grail mascara and I already repurchased this. I have cried with this on and it didn't smudge. It makes your bottom lashes look long.
  • Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Mascara- This is a great mascara that I love to use as a second layer. It gives your lashes great volume and I love it. I will want to purchase this during the next VIB sale. We shall see.....
  • Body Shop Body Butter- I really love this body butter for the winter time and I probably repurchase this till the winter season. It is really thick and moisturizing so I don't have trouble with dry patches on my body. 
  • Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Hypoallergenic Facial Towelettes- I have been loving these wipes to remove my face makeup and I have already repurchased them and I will continue to repurchase. It removes at least 90% of my face makeup then I follow up with a cleanser. I will purchase it in all the sizes. 
  • Pond's Face Wipes- I only bought these wipes to remove swatches because I like to take a lot of swatches pictures at a time so it will be ready for when I do a blogpost. These wipes are so moist that one wipe will do me good for one night.
Those are all my empties for now. Stay tuned for part 2 coming soon. What have you guys used up recently and will you repurchase it again??



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway