Skip to main content

Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara

Hey guys!!!

I tried out a new product to set my brows and hoping this one would be my holy grail. Honestly I was looking for the Milani brow gel, but when I couldn't find it this product was the next best thing. I heard a lot of people talk about the Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara for setting their brows so I thought why not try it out especially since it was just under $4!



Just like the last brow gel I tried this is a great one to set the brows and help with the longevity of the brow product, BUT it doesn't tame my crazy brow hairs. One thing I did notice with this product though is that once you the the wand out there is a lot of product on the brush and you can apply too much on your brow and it can mess your brows up in my opinion. 

I always remove a little bit of product on the back of my hand so that way I can get the perfect amount of product on my brows. I do love how much product you get for such a affordable price. This will last you for months. I have been using mine for almost 2 months and I am barely halfway done with it.

Overall I like it, but it isn't my holy grail product because of my crazy brow hairs. I still want to try the Milani Brow Gel. Have you guys tried that one out?? If you have crazy brow hairs like me does it keep them in place with that product?

Have you guys tried this product??? What did you think of it? Did it work out for you or no?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway