It is time for my October favorites!! I can't believe that Thanksgiving, my birthday, Christmas, and New Years is right around the corner! I don't have too many favorites this month just because I didn't try out too many new products this month.
- Alterna Haircare Caviar CC Cream 10-in-1 Complete Correction- I received this in my September Ipsy bag and I haven't stopped using it since I got it. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and smooth. Also it smells so good and it lingers in my hair.
- Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation- I recently traveled to New York and I love using this foundation because it lasts all day. I don't ever have to worry that I will come home to half of my makeup faded.
- Manna Kadar Cosmetics Sheer Glo- I received this in my August Ipsy bag and I started using it again this month and I honestly love it. I apply this before my foundation on places I apply my highlighter to make it a little more intense.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo- I just realized that this was a favorite last month, but I had been using it a lot lately that it is still a favorite. I use it as a base for my eyeshadows to make them more vibrant. This one is in Inked in Pink.
- Stila Countless Color Pigments- This was my go to brush for the month. Ever since I first applied it on my cheeks I loved the way it looks and I couldn't put it down. It is really pigmented and very blendable.
- ELF Studio Small Tapered Brush- HOLY GRAIL BRUSH! This is now my everyday brush to use to apply my highlighter.
Those are my October favorites. What were some of your favorites of October??