I apologize for posting this later than usual only because I wasn't as excited for this box as I normally am. I am more excited for next month's box and I can't wait to see what I get, but for now I am going to show you what I got this month.
- Dr. Jart+ Premium BB Cream SPF 45+- Apparently this is a cult favorite and it provides light coverage, antiaging benefits, and has a high SPF. I am scared to try this out just because the SPF in it. I can break out because of it so I am not sure if I will try this.
- Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner- This liner is supposed to be blendable, go on smoothly, and last all day. I got the shade Mulberry. It is a pretty plum purple. We shall see if it is as long lasting as it is soon.
- Shamanuti Activated Charcoal Cleanser- It is a charcoal based cleanser that is supposed to cleanse, purify, and exfoliate even the most sensitive skin. I already tried this and I will only use this on my t-zone because it really dried up my skin on my dry areas.
- Sienna Naturals Moisturizing Leave-in Conditioner- It is an eco-friendly, toxin-free formula that is supposed to hydrate and smooth dry or damaged strands.I already tried this today and so far I am not a big fan. I don't feel like it hydrated my ends, but we shall see next time I try it.
- Supergoop! Everyday SPF 50 with Cellular Response Technology- This is a lightweight sunscreen that provides SPF 50+. Again I am scared to use this one because I break out with SPF. I probably give this away to someone else.
- Bonus: L. Erickson Narrow Grab & Go Ponytail Holder- Who can't use an extra ponytail holder? I don't know about you, but I am always losing them.
That is what I got in my Birchbox this month. It was an okay box for me this month, but still not horrible. The liner, cleanser, and leave in conditioner is what I was excited to try out.
What did you guys get this month in your box?? Are you guys excited for next month's box?