Skip to main content

Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue

Hey guys!!!

I haven't been posting recently because my phone broke and I couldn't take pictures of the products I wanted to talk about. Finally got my phone back up and running! Today I wanted to share with you a product that had been talked about on YouTube for a while now and if you love to use pigments or glitters then you definitely need this in your life. It is the Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue.




If you love to use pigments and glitters then you know that it is annoying to have so much fallout on your face, but this either stops all the fallout or cuts it in half depending on the product you are using. Not only does it lessen your fallout, but it also makes the pigment more vibrant.

One thing you must do when using this product is do one eye at a time. Apply it on the eyelid and immediately apply the pigment on the eyelid afterwards before it dries. Then do the other eye. This helps the product to last alllll day on the eyes.

Overall this is my new holy grail product that I need in my collection at all times. I have been using pigments a lot lately and I have been using some that I am in love which you will find out very soon what it is. 

Have you guys tried this product?? What did you think of it?? What are some of your favorite Too Faced products??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway