I have used up some products and I have a part 1 for the month of January and now I am going to show you what else I used up. I might be doing these monthly just because I will be getting behind if I don't. I will show you what I used up and what I think of them and if I will repurchase or not.
- Clinique Makeup Brush Cleanser- As you guys know I will always have this product in my empties. It is my holy grail brush cleaner. I use this every night to spot clean my brushes.
- Sephora Collection 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation- I hoarded this bottle for too long because it was hidden in the back of my collection. This product is horrible for me. I realized it broked me out and with my oily skin it breaks apart bad and even before I was oily it did that. The finish when you first apply it its gorgeous, but doesn't last long.
- Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask- I used to love love this mask. This made my skin feel fresh and clean after I used it. I honestly found better charcoal masks that I won't repurchase this, but it was a great mask while I was using it.
- Whish Shave Cream- It was my first time trying something like this. I would always use shaving gels, but......I am going to review this soon so you will find out then what I think.
- Clinique All About Eyes- I received these eye creams from a Clinique event in NYC and I did enjoy using these. It is hydrating, but I am not sure if this is holy grail worthy. My wrinkles are starting to become more prominent so I need something that will help with that. Do you guys have a holy grail eye cream??
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- This powder was a good powder to set my face, but it made my under eyes look cakey. I am still trying to find a holy grail pressed powder from the drugstore so I can powder my face on the go if I need to. What are some of your favorites?
- Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Mascara- I had heard great things about this mascara so I wanted to try it. I got the waterproof version of course and I did enjoy it, but not holy grail status. It gives nice length and volume. It didn't keep my lashes curled all day, but if it was used in combination with The Rocket mascara then my lashes were good. I won't repurchase this one sadly. I have too many mascaras right now to buy any.
- Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil- I looovveee these lip products. I used up the shade Rhubarb. It is a beautiful everyday shade that goes with a lot of makeup looks. Luckily right when I was running low I received a backup in my Sephora Play! box so I am set before repurchasing the full size.
- L'Artisans Parfumer La Chasse Aux Papillons- I know I hate getting samples in my subscription boxes just because I get too many, but I have found a holy grail scent in one of them. This perfume will be purchased as soon as I use up a few more. It has tuberose, orange blossom, and spices. I was surprised I loved this as much as I did.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer- I love the Maybelline FIT Me Concealer so I thought why not try another concealer from them. I will be reviewing this one soon I am an idiot for not doing so while I was using this. I was in a funk during that time so it didn't occur to me to do so.
- Derma e Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask- I received that sample packet from Generation Beauty and thanks to them I am now obsessed with this product. It exfoliates your skin while also clearing out your pores. Your skin will feel soft like a baby's bottom.
- Bellapierre Waterproof Gel Eyeliner- I received this liner in an Ipsy bag I think and it was good. It was very pigmented and slides on the waterline like a dream. Only thing it didn't last as long as I was hoping it would on my waterline. I don't think I would repurchase this one unless I can't find anything else better.
Those are all the things I used up this month. What have been some things you guys have used up this month?? Any holy grail products??