It is that time again to show you guys what I got in my subscription boxes and then after that I will get back into reviews and stuff. I even want to do a tag so we shall see. For now I will show you what I got in my Birchbox this month.
They send stickers so you can choose which one you want to represent your 2016.
- Key West Aloe Gentle Facial Cleanser- Made with 30% aloe vera and it cleans, calms, and rebalances the skin. I am not sure if I will try this out just because I am going to the dermatologist soon so I will be giving this away.
- Ciate London Mini Paint Pot- Mineral Clarity- I am excited to try this polish out. It is shimmer in it and I love the shade. It looks blue with many different colored shimmers. We shall see how if performs when applied.
- TONYMOLY Delight Tony Tiny-Red- A lightweight, super pigmented lip stain that dries quickly for a sheer matte finish that lasts all day. I have heard great things about TONYMOLY so I have high hopes for this product.
- Meet Your Destiny Perfume- Yet another perfume sample. I had actually used up all my samples and now they're piling up again because I keep getting them and I am trying to use up a perfume. I am kind of tired of these perfume samples to be honest.
- Eyeko Fat Liquid Liner- It delivers smudgeproof, rich color in a thicker, bolder line than the original skinny liner. (which I do love the skinny liner) I tried this once already and so far it is very pigmented, but I don't think it is smudgeproof. I will keep trying it and report back.
Those are the products I received in my Birchbox this month?? What did you guys get in your box this month?? If not, would you be interested?? You get 4-5 sample to deluxe sample sized products for $10 a month. You can go here if you want to find out more information. You get different variety of products every single month. I love it better than Ipsy to be honest.