Summer is almost over!! My summer was so boring for the most part, but my trip to NYC made it more fun sadly it was only for a week and after that back to boring. Do you guys have any plans for the fall?? Now let's start with my favorites from the month of August!
- 88 Original Palette by Coastal Scents- I will always love love this palette, but this month I gave it a lot of love. I gave it so much love that I hit pan on a couple of colors even my favorite crease color I used it all up. I had to go find a similar color in a different palette. I was really into wearing bright colors on my eyes this month.
- Mary Kay At Bold Fluid Eyeliner- I really love doing a bold eyeliner look at times and I LOVE the teal color in this line. It doesn't budge once you put it on. My eyes water while at work sometimes and it didn't smudge. A lot of people compliment my makeup when I wear this.
- Mary Kay Gel Eyeliner- I used to be all about liquid eyeliner and nothing else. I have turned to gel eyeliner and I love how long it lasts. It was hard to get used it, but after practicing now I can do a winged liner at 5:30am before work.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion- I have been loving this primer this month. I decided to use up what I have before I buy more and this primer was my pick for the month.
- Love Lettuce Fresh Face Mask- I love how soft and smooth my face feels after using this mask. I also don't have to use as much moisturizer when I use it. I recently used it up and I need it back in my life already. I hope to go back to LUSH soon.
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer- I was busy using up bronzers and I honestly still am, but I couldn't help to go back to my holy grail bronzer. I am in love with how it looks on the skin.
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil- I have the color Milk and I will review it soon, but just know that I love it.
- Sephora Collection 10HR Wear Perfection Foundation- This has become my everyday foundation and review will be coming soon. Just like the NYX product I have been loving this one.
- The Balm Smoke Balm Eyeshadow Palette- Since in my coastal scents palette I ran out of my favorite crease color I came to this palette and I am using the brown shade as my new everyday crease color. I am in love with how pigmented and easy to blend it is.
- The Body Shop Body Butter- I have the scent strawberry and I have to say this is my favorite one out of the 3 I have tried so far. For some reason I feel like this one moisturizes my body better than the other 2. I will hopefully purchase the full size one day.
Those are my August favorites. What are some of your favorites for the month???