I know I haven't done a favorites post in a long time, but I decided to show you what I have been using on an everyday basis and I have been loving.
One favorite though was going to Generation Beauty with my girls and all the products that I got from the event. Also I met a few of my favorite YouTubers and saw two that I have met before and I was excited to see again. I will have many reviews coming up in the next few weeks on all the things I got from the event. I had the best time and if you guys can you should go next year.
Now on to the rest of my favorites:
- Colourpop Eyeshadow- This eyeshadow is from the Kathleen Lights Quad and it is the shade is Glow. I am loving it under my brow bone. It is a pretty matte vanilla shade and it stays bright all day. It doesn't wear off at all. This is my everyday brow bone shade without fail.
- Milani Eyeshadow- Recently I have been topping the Glow Colourpop shade whenever I want a shimmery brow bone. This shade is Bella Ivory. A little bit goes a long way with this shadow.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue- I recently started using my pigments again and I am loving this product. Not only does it help with making my pigment last all day, but also makes it more vibrant and I have less fallout with this. If you guys love pigments or any loose eyeshadows you need this in your life.
- Benefit Watts Up- I had stopped using this for a while, but I took it out to use it again and now I can't stop. I love using this on its own or use a powder highlighter on top of it. This lasts all day on me even with my oily skin. This is so amazing. Thanks to Lustrelux on YouTube I took it back out.
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil- I use this product quite a bit probably more than half the month. It is the shade Milk. I love to use color on my lids all the time and this pencil is perfect. The white helps make the colors pop more and more vibrant than they already are.
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow- This shadow is Shimma Shimma. I use everyday without fail in my inner corner unless I do color there otherwise this is the shade that this is there. It is a gorgeous champagne shade and I love it to death.
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow- This shadow is Dessert Sands. This is from the Vegas Lights palette, but I think this is available individually now. I hadn't been using this shade because it was on a seperate palette so I decided to add them to my Sephora Z Palette with the rest of the MUG shadows. I love mixing it with two other shadows that I will mention next. It is a beautiful combination in the crease.
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow- This shadow is Cocoa Bear. I love love using this to warm up my crease. It is a gorgeous matte red brown. I love mixing it up with Dessert Sands and the next shade I will be talking about. I also use it on its own on the crease or even all over the lid.
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow- This last shade is Creme Brulee. This shade I do use practically everyday as my transition shade. Also Creme Brulee, Cocoa Bear, and Dessert Sands make a beautiful combination you guys should try it.
- Derma-e Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask- This product I don't have a review of yet, but I am not sure if I will do one or not. I got a sample of this from Generation Beauty when I stopped by their booth. From that sample I was like I need to buy the full size. My face feels amazing after I use it. I think I will do a review so I will tell you all more there.
Those have been my favorites for October. Thank you guys for sticking with me even though I wasn't motivated for a while. I am now fully motivated and I will keep the ball rolling. I have lots of things to review and talk about so for a good while there will be 3 to 5 posts a week unless I get too busy or work is rough.
What were some of you guys favorites for the month???