Skip to main content

October 2015 Empties Part 2

Hey guys!!!

I have more empties to show you. I already did a part 1 and it was a lot of stuff to be honest. I waited too long to do this and now it was 2 posts long. Just like before I am going to show let you know if I liked or hated the product and why? Then I will let you know if I will repurchase.




  • Lacome BI-FACIL Double Action Eye Makeup Remover- I actually got this product as a 100 point perk and my friend Krystelle raves about it so I had to try it. It was an amazing eye makeup remover and removed everything even my waterproof makeup. I probably won't purchase it just because it is kinda pricey. If it is a 100 point perk again I will get it again.
  • Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+- I got this in a Clinique set and I did enjoy it, but I like to change around my moisturizers until I can find my holy grail. I won't be repurchasing this one anytime soon maybe one day in the future. It was very moisturizing and it sinked into the skin nicely.
  • Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray- I received this in my May Ipsy bag and I enjoyed it while I used it, but it wasn't anything totally amazing. I won't be purchasing this.
  • Body lotion- I can't remember the name of this hand cream and I can't remember if I got it from Birchbox or Ipsy. I know I am not helpful, but it was nice and moisturizing. I wouldn't purchase this one just because I have enough body lotions.
  • Marcelle Clay Mask- I received this one in my Birchbox and I did enjoy it while I had it. I don't think I am getting this again just because I have other masks I like better. 
  • AMIE Morning Dew Matte-Finish Moisturizer- I actually already bought a full size, but I moved on to other moisturizer that I liked better. If you have sensitive skin this would be great for you. 
  • Soap and Glory Body Butter- This is an amazing body butter. This is not too thick and great for summer time. I will be repurchasing this in the summer next year for sure.
  • ELF Eyebrow Kit- I did enjoy this eyebrow kit and it is great for drugstore. It lasts all day on your brows and this product actually lasts you a long time. I won't be repurchasing because I have a holy grail brow product already.
  • Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara- I was using this mascara as the second mascara because it isn't waterproof my lashes would fall right back down. It is a good mascara if you guys don't have that problem. 
  • Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm- I think this is my holy grail eye cream because my concealer didn't ever crease while using this one. I am trying out another one, but once I run out I will be repurchasing for sure even though it is pricey it is so worth it.
  • Anastasia Brow Wiz- I got this one time because I wanted to see what the hype was all about. I really liked it so much when I used it, but when I realized how much product we actually get for the $21 price I don't think it is worth it. I love it and hate it at the same time.
  • Kat Von D Tattoo Liner- Holy grail eyeliner. I love it so much, but I am using up other eyeliners at the moment. I will be repurchasing in the future once I am done with the others.
  • Jane Cosmetics Eyeliner- This was a nice eyeliner and I loved that it is retractable. Right now I am trying out sharpening pencils and i hate that. I will not be repurchasing this just because I have a lot of liners at the moment. It isn't holy grail status.
  • Balance Me Congested Skin Serum- I actually was saying that I wasn't going to use this during my Birchbox Unboxing, but my skin was acting up I was desperate. I saw some difference with it so I purchase the full size. I am not sure if I will purchase it again just because it is too small for the price so I will be trying something else.
  • Jane Cosmetics Eye Primer- This primer is an amazing primer. It lasted me a VERY long time I thought I would never see the end of it. I will not be repurchasing anytime soon because I am trying out other eye primers at the moment.
Those are all the products I used up. Well for now.....I probably have more next month! What have you guys been using up?? I am on a serious project pan at the moment. What about you guys??


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rose and Ben Beauty Brushes

 Hey guys!! I haven't done a beauty post in a while and I was in the mood to do one because I am very excited to talk about these! I started follow Rose on IG roseandben  thanks to my friend and I have been loving her content. You can see the passion she has for makeup. I love that she posts on IG stories almost everyday doing a tutorial or talking about her fav products.  I have actually purchased and few of her recommendations and 99% of the products I have bought have become staples in my collection.  When she announced she was coming out with a brand  Rose and Ben Beauty  I just knew it would be brushes because she would always be using prototypes in her tutorials. I trusted her judgment in products soooo I bought most of the collection.  Aren't these brushes beautiful?? When I first got the brushes I felt the bristles and they were so soft. The quality of the bristles and even the handles feels so luxurious. I love the color of the handles too. I only started following her

What Are AHA's??

 Hey guys!!! AHA's(Alpha Hydroxy Acids) is water-soluble, exfoliates dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, reveals healthy looking skin, and it is suitable for all skin types. It helps stimulate collagen, hydrates the skin, brightens the skin, helps lessen skin texture, helps with acne scars, signs of sun damage, and dark spots. There are different types of AHA's out there.  Glycolic Acid Glycolic acid is the most well known and is used in skin care and is also used by a professional in a chemical peel.  It is either used alone in a skincare product or combined with another AHA ingredients at concentrations of 5% and up. It helps to enhance skin's firmness and resilience while softening signs of sun damage.  The size of this acid allows it to penetrate the uppermost layers of the skin to reveal better looking skin. Also it hydrates the skin, and basically helps the skin retain the natural moisture. Glycolic acid can be derived from sugar cane, but they only use the

What are BHA's??

 Hey guys!!! The other day I spoke about AHA's and the different types of AHA's and now it is BHA's.  BHA's(Beta Hydroxy Acids) can get deeper into the pores to remove dead skin cells and excess sebum. It is oil-soluble so it allows it to penetrate deep into the pores and gently breaks up blockages that clogs your pores. That will help with lessening your acne and less visible pores. If you have blackheads, on your nose especially, it can help getting rid of them without damaging your skin like the Biore pore strips do. Also prevents new ones from forming. It could also help with Keratosis Pilaris(KP) in body washes or even body lotions/butters. BHA's are good for all skin types, but especially oily, acne prone skin. Salicylic Acid Salicylic Acid is the most well known out of all of them. It helps reduce acne by exfoliating the skin and keeping the pores clear. It helps with mild acne, blackheads and whiteheads, can help prevent future breakouts.  Tropic Acid, Tret