I decided to do my favorites of the month of May. I don't know if I will do one every month, but I will try. Now on to the favorites.
- It's Judy Time Eyeshadow Palette: I recently got the palette and spent most of the month playing around with it. I am in love with this palette and I did a review here.
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer: In March I bought this product and I didn't start using it till this month. OMG I don't know why I took so long to use it because it has quickly become my holy grail bronzer and also I reviewed that here.
- Mary Kay Gel Eyeliner in Jet Black: This was my first ever gel eyeliner and it is a lot easier to use than I thought. Only thing is that its not as black I would want it but it is a good gel liner. I reviewed it here.
- Mary Kay Blush in Shy Blush: I honestly didn't think I would love this blush, but surprisingly I love it. It gives you a beautiful glow. I reviewed that as well here.
- Mary Kay Nourishing Lip Gloss in Mango Tango: This has been my most favorite lip gloss ever. This one doesn't dry up my lips and I love the color. Once again I reviewed it here.
- BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready: I love the color of this lipstick. It is a very pretty pink color and it goes with practically every eye look I do. It's basically a my lips but better color. I received it in my Ipsy bag and for it being a sample size it has lasted me quite a while. I swatched and reviewed it here.
- Maybelline The Rocket Mascara: Ever since I got this mascara I have been in LOVE! What I love about it the most is that it keeps my curl. I spend time curling my lashes I would love it to stay up with mascara right? I am getting sad because it is starting to dry up. My full review on this mascara is here.
- Jane Cosmetics Eye Primer: I have 3 or 4 different eye primers in my drawer and I have been reaching for this one this month. My shadows lasts all day with this primer. I recommend this one if you are looking for an affordable primer. I reviewed it here.