Time for my favorite subscription box GLOSSYBOX! They showed me some love last month on Twitter when they saw my post. It was real exciting!
- -417 Foot Nourishing Cream- It is packed with water from the Dead Sea and aloe vera leaf juice. It helps with discomfort and dry skin and leaves your skin smooth. I have never had a cream specifically for feet so I am excited to try this out.
- Royal Apothic Cream Creme To Go- It is formulated with milk proteins and lactic acid. This moisturizer exfoliates and moisturizes your skin for a fresher, younger looking skin. It smells really good and I can't wait to get it all over my body.
- Beautiful Nutrition Lemon Rinse Gentle Clarifying Treatment- This product helps your hair have a good clarifying rinse from all the product buildup that is in your hair. You need to do this once a week and surprisingly you use this after you shampoo and condition your hair. I am intrigued to try this. I have never tried a clarifying product before.
- Emite Make Up Diamond Heart- This primers special Diamond Heart ingredient gives your skin a natural glow and preps your skin for foundation. I have already tried a blush from this brand and I love it. I want to try this, but it is scented. I am scared it will break me out so we shall see if I get the courage to ever try it.
- MeMeMe Lip Glide in Playful Peach- This product leaves a satin finish that lasts all day no matter what you do. Before applying this product you need to do a lip scrub on your lips. I don't have a peachy shade lipstick so I will be trying this out soon.
That is what I got this month in my Glossybox. What did you guys get in your box?? If not, it is $21 a month, but you get 4 to 5 deluxe sized to full sized products. You also get to try products from brands you have never heard of. If you are interested you can go here to find out more information.