Skip to main content

Collective Haul

Hey guys!!

I have been doing a little bit of shopping the last couple of weeks and I never put up a haul because it wasn't a lot of stuff. Now I have quite a few things so I can show you guys!! I always give myself a budget everytime I get a new check so I can save up some money. So I don't buy too much stuff at once that's why it's a collective haul.


  • Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Extreme Wear in 100 Invinsible- I just needed a clear polish as my top coat for everytime I do my nails.
  • Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 01 Always Red- I always see Amelia Liana on YouTube talking about this product and I really wanted to try it of course. 
  • The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil- Again I saw Amelia raving about this product and The Body Shop was having a 40% off sale and free shipping so I thought let's take advantage. 
  • The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Care Stick SPF 15- I am looking for my perfect lip balm and since they were having the sale I thought why not?
  • Clinique Makeup Brush Cleanser- I saw Amanda Ensing on YouTube talk about this product and I loved the idea of it. I am such a germ freak and I hate that I can't wash my brushes everyday. So I decided to try this out. 
  • Sephora Collection 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation- This is my first foundation purchase from Sephora. One day I got matched, got a sample, and the rest is history. You will find out more soon.
  • NYX Hi Definition Photo Concealer Wand- I got two concealers. First I really wanted to get Green Concealer so I can use it on my few red spots on my face. Second concealer is in Medium and of course I wanted to try another concealer for under my eyes. Update you soon. As usual got it on sale.
  • ELF Bronzing Brush- Just thought I'd get this so I can see if I like it for contouring. We shall see.
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk- I hear about this a lot and I like to wear bright colors on my eye so if it will help them look more vibrant why not try it? There was a sale at Ulta.
  • NYX Slide On Pencil in Jet Black- I am looking for my perfect black eyeliner for my waterline and tightline. Hopefully this is a winner.
  • The Body Shop Chocomania Body Butter- I have heard so many great things about their body butters from Essiebutton on YouTube so during the sale I decided to get a mini one and try it out. 
  • L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Miss Manga Mascara- I hear mixed reviews about this mascara so I decided to try it out for myself in waterproof so we shall see what I think.
That is all I got. What have you guys gotten recently?? Anything you guys think that I should get?? I will be reviewing most things really soon so stay tuned.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway