Skip to main content

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Eyeshadows

Hey guys!!!

I am excited to talk about my favorite eyeshadows from the drugstore. If you haven't tried one you need to especially one particular shade. Can anyone guess which one?? 


Aren't these shades gorgeous??!! Oh my god I can't deal haha. 


Left to Right: Golden Sage, Burst into Bloom, Sultry Smoke, Glistening Garnet, and Amber Rush. 
I first discovered these from my friend Nikki she was reviewing them on YouTube and I was fascinated by them. After that I started seeing one particular shade all over YouTube and that was Amber Rush. I decided to go get that one first during a sale at Ulta. Ever since then I have been hooked. The shade is so beautiful that I had to get more. 

They are very pigmented and very metallic shadows except Sultry Smoke it is not as metallic. These shadows are like pigments. You can apply these with either your finger or a flat eyeshadow brush. They are very easy to blend. I love to use these on mornings when I go to work and I don't have time to do a smoke eye look. Apply this to my lids, blend it out, eyeliner, and I'm done. It says they last 24 hours without a primer, but I can't say if they do because I wear a primer all the time. Now look at the swatches:

Left to Right: Golden Sage, Burst into Bloom, Sultry Smoke, Glistening Garnet, and Amber Rush
Gorgeous right? The one shade that everyone needs and will look good on them is Amber Rush. If you want to see that shade in action Jaclyn Hill did a tutorial with it here. 

Have you guys tried these shadows out?? If so, which one is your favorite shade? What shade do you think I should pick up next?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway