Skip to main content

Birchbox January 2015 Unboxing

Hey guys!!!

I received my Birchbox last week and not that excited with the products I received, but I am glad I got deluxe sample sized products for the most part. They have been improving on the products they have been sending I almost cancelled before, but now I won't be anytime soon.




  • Whish Three Whishes Body Butter- I got the lavender scent and it says it is a formula that firms, softens, and soothes the skin. I am excited to try this out! Who doesn't need a good body butter right??
  • Manna Kadar Lip Locked- This is a stain lip product just like the Sephora Cream Lip Stain that I love so much. I might use a brush the first time I use it just in case I don't like it and I can give it to someone else. 
  • Paula's Choice RESIST Moisture Renewal Oil Booster- This is a serum that is made with 9 plant oils and it is perfect for very dry skin. I probably won't use this just because I already have a serum that I love and I don't have very dry skin. I will be giving this to someone who really needs it.
  • Karma Organic Spa Soybean Oil and Tea Tree Oil Nail Polish Remover- This is made of soybean oil and tea tree oil and it is a nontoxic formula that will strengthen nails and cuticles. I am excited to try something different to remove my nail polish. Hopefully it works out!
  • Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper Gel- This is a water based formula that fends on frizz and leaves curls sleek and shiny. It is supposed to be never crunchy, but my mom already tried this out and she doesn't like it. She said her hair felt crunchy so sadly this wasn't a hit product.
That is what I got in my birchbox. If you are interested in getting this subscription service it is only $10 a month for 5 samples to deluxe sample sized products. They been stepping up their game lately so if you want to get it go here.


What did you guys receive in your birchbox this month?? Like I said before this wasn't as exciting as my two last boxes, but oh well not every month will be great months you know?? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway