Skip to main content

January 2015 Favorites

Hey guys!!!

I don't have many favorites this month just because I have been trying out a lot of makeup that I can't wait to tell you guys about them. There are only a couple of products that I used continuously throughout the month. 


  • NYC Sunny Bronzer- I was trying to use up another bronzer, but I got bored of it and I went back to this bronzer. This is a great everyday bronzer and since it is not very highly pigmented I don't ever overdo it on my cheeks. 
  • Sephora Collection Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover- This is a great eye makeup remover it even removes most of my waterproof mascara.
  • First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream- When I had run out of this cream I actually noticed a difference on my hands especially during this winter weather. The dry patches on my hands were coming back and now that I have it back I will never be without it. 
  • Kat Von D Tattoo Liner- I was using gel liner for a couple of months and ever since I got this liquid eye liner in the color Trooper I can't put it down. This lasts all day and it is able to stand my watery eyes or even crying. HOLY GRAIL!
  • Makeup Geek Blush- The only blush I have from her is Summer Fling and I have been using it nonstop this month I love it. I got this blush because I wanted to get one that was out of my comfort zone and since this was a orange color blush it was perfect. 
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil- I only have the color Milk and I was using quite a lot of colored eyeshadows this month so this was perfect to use to brighten up the colored shadows. 
  • Maybelline The Rocket Mascara- This is my holy grail mascara and I didn't have it for a few months. I don't know why I did that to myself because I love what did mascara does to my lashes and also my curls never fall with this mascara. One thing though it is a pain to remove so make sure you have a good eye makeup remover.
Those are all my January favorites! Like I said before there are lots of things I will be reviewing in the next few weeks so be on the lookout for that,

What were some of you guys favorites for the month of January?? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway