Skip to main content

Birchbox November 2015 Unboxing

Hey guys!!!

I have been off my schedule because I got busy for a weekend then I got sick and I still am sick. I just went to the doctor today and hopefully soon the sickness will be all gone. I received my Birchbox today and I didn't do a post on it last month so I decided to start with this one.




  • Moroccanoil Hand Cream Fleur d'Oranger- I was actually excited to see this because first of all it is FULL SIZE! Secondly, I already have this product from Generation Beauty and I am already loving it. I am happy to have this as a backup. This is so moisturizing and I love to use it before bed so it can sink into my skin overnight. It has argan and avocado oils to deeply moisturize.
  • Supergoop! Advanced SPF 37 Anti-Aging Eye Cream- This helps reduce dark circles, depuffs undereye bags, blocks UV rays, and minimizes lines. I already have a holy grail eye cream that I bought during the Sephora VIB Sale. (which I will show you guys what I got once I get it in the mail) I will probably give this away to a friend, but if I didn't have a holy grail eye cream yet I would have tried it out myself.
  • PARLOR by Jeff Chastain Flexible Hold Spray- This product will nourish you hair with sweet almond oil and will hold your hair in place. I honestly don't do my hair enough to actually keep this. I am going to give this to a friend as always.
  • Rene Furterer KARITE Intense Nourishing Mask- This hair mask is pure Shea butter that will help nourish and repairs with essential fatty acids so your hair will be smooth, glossy, and frizz-free. This is something I will definitely be trying out really soon especially because it is supposed to help your hair be frizz-free. I have major frizz issues.
  • bbrowbar Brow Definer-Indian Chocolate- This product is waterproof, smudge-proof, and applies easily to create a fuller brow. I am excited to try this out just because it is a new brow product to try, but I still love my pixi brow product. I just haven't repurchased just yet.
That is everything I got in my Birchbox this month. Are you guys interested in this subscription?? It is only $10 a month for 4-5 sample sized to deluxe sample sized products or every once in a while surprise you with a full size like today. If you are interested go here. 

If you already receive this box what did you guys receive this month?? Did you guys love what you got in your box??


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway