Skip to main content

Jcat Beauty Triple Crown Baked Shadow

Hey guys!!!

I had see Tati aka GlamLifeGuru mentioned the product Jcat Beauty Triple Crown Baked Shadow on her Best under $10 video and I was curious to try them out ever since. I found it at Ulta and I needed $5 to $6 more to complete my $10 limit for the coupon so when I saw this product it was an excuse to get it and try it out!




I bought the shade Grape Gelato. When I got home and swatched it I was so impressed. One swipe opacity. I have worn this on my lid, lower lash line, and inner corner. I always use a eye primer and a base with every shadow no matter what so because of my oily lids. This looked more intense with primer and lasted all day.

Only problem I had with it was that the color, sometimes not all the time, transferred a little bit on my crease area. I was not surprised especially because I have hooded lids. Other than that I love the formula of these shadows. 

I even tried these with the Too Faced Glitter Glue and the intensity of these shadows was beautiful. For $5.99, at Ulta or the Jcat Beauty website, these eyeshadows are great quality. If you were hesitant to try these because it is so affordable and you were thinking it might be bad quality I am here to say it is not. 

Overall I love this product. I actually want to get 1 or 2 more, but we shall see if I do or not. Have you guys tried this product out? If so, what do you think of them?? What other products from Jcat Beauty do you guys love??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway