Skip to main content

LOC Love of Color by Tati Complete Lip Set

Hey guys!!!

Have you guys heard of Tati aka GlamLifeGuru??? If not, you have been living under a rock. She recently did a collaboration with Birchbox and came out with some lip products and eyeshadow sticks. Of course I bought some to show my support for one of my fav YouTubers ever. I will be talking about the lip set today. 


(First Kiss, Wildest Dreams, Glam Life)

(First Kiss, Wildest Dreams, Glam Life)

(First Kiss, Wildest Dreams, Glam Life)

These lip products are a comfortable matte formula. It lasts all day on my lips, but I do need to reapply after I eat. It doesn't dry out my lips at all which is very important to me. Throughout the day it didn't feel like I had any lip product on my lips at all.

To be honest to me it is very comparable to the Maybelline Creamy Matte lipsticks formula which is one of my favorite formulas. 

The only issue I had was as always with the nude shade First Kiss. It is too nude for me so I would always need to use a pink or brown lip liner, but for everyday use I don't have time to use a lip liner everytime I wear this. Wildest Dreams is a beautiful blue undertone red. It makes your teeth look white. Glam Life is a pretty berry red and it is my top favorite out of the 3. 

Only thing is I am not sure if you need to be subscribed to Birchbox to buy these products. I don't think you do. For the set it is $18 and I don't think that is bad at all. 

Overall these products are amazing. She did an amazing job with these and if you are not a big fan of liquid lipsticks, but still want to try a matte formula you should totally try these. Have you guys tried these out?? If so, what do you think??


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway