Skip to main content

2015 Beauty Favorites: Face

Hey guys!!!

Finally I am getting to writing about my 2015 yearly favorites. I decided that I will split it up this time around because last year my post was so long! I feel like no one read it because of that so I have split it up into Face, Eyes, and Lips. Today will be all about the FACE! 


I didn't find any amazing primers this year that really stood out to me so hopefully in 2016 I can find one. Now on to the rest of the face products.

  • Too Faced Born This Way Foundation- This is one of two holy grail foundations. I love using this especially during the winter time. My skin tends to get dry in some areas and this is great for keeping my face hydrated because of the coconut water that is in the foundation. I am out of this now and I am missing it so much..
  • L'OREAL Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation- Now for the summer I am in love with this foundation. Granted I still get oily, but it keeps me matte for a good part of the day. Once I blot it is good to go. I love the fact that the this line has more yellow undertone shades. 
  • NYX Cosmetics Dark Circle Concealer- I never get good sleep during the week and my bags are on fleek everyday especially in the inner corner of my eye. I love using this salmon colored concealer underneath my other concealers because it makes me look more awake. I cannot go without this product anymore and if I don't use it I can tell the difference and regret not using it.
  • Maybelline FIT Me Concealer- This is my holy grail drugstore concealer. It is so lightweight and it is very easy to blend. Most importantly it has good coverage. One trick I learned is to take off the stopper once you can't get anymore product out so you can get the rest of the product out.
  • It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer- I received this from Gen Beauty and I am obsessed with this one. Ultra full coverage and very thick. If you set this concealer aka "bake" then your concealer will not crease, but if not it will crease for sure. 
  • Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder- My favorite setting powder of all time. It sets your makeup beautifully without looking cakey.
  • Milani Rose Powder Blush- The blush shade I have is Coral Cove. This blush is really pigmented that I tap my brush on the product and it is enough for both cheeks. It blends easily so if you accidentally give yourself clown cheeks there is no issues with blending. I actually want the rest of the shades in this line. 
  • CARGO Cosmetics Water Resistant Blush- This blush shade is Los Cabos which is another coral, but it is a shimmery coral and the Milani is a matte one. This blush gives you a beautiful glow and I love it for summer time, but lets be real I wore it today. I don't follow seasons I wear whatever I want whenever I want.
  • Jouer Tint- This blush shade is petal. This one is a pretty pink shade and it is the first tint type product that I tried that I actually love. It is matte and really pigmented. It is actually really easy to work with which I was very surprised about and this is one of my go to blushes if I can't decide which one to use.
  • Benefit Watts Up- This is my go to cream to powder highlighter for everyday. This always helps any highlighter I put on top last all day. Ever since I saw Shaaanxo using it I have been hooked and will always have in my collection.
  • ELF Studio Baked Highlighter- One of my go to highlighters for everyday. I am working on a project pan so I haven't been using it as much, but before that everyday without a doubt. I have the shade Moonlight Pearls and I heard it was a dupe to the Mary-Lou Manizer. The Benefit Watts Up and this ELF highlighter is my holy grail combo to do.
Those are all my favorite face products of 2015. What were some of you guys favorite products from 2015?? Next one will be eyes! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway