Skip to main content

NYX Cosmetics Dark Circle Concealer

Hey guys!!!

On a daily basis I don't sleep enough every night and I have some nice bags under my eyes. I have concealers that do cover them, but in my inner corner I always felt needed some extra help. I saw Michelle aka Readysetglamour do a video on covering your dark circles and use the NYX Cosmetics Dark Circle Concealer so I decided to try it out!




This concealer has coconut oil in it to add moisture and to help with it not getting cakey. The salmon tone in the concealer is what helps counteract the darkness under the eyes. I still use another concealer on top for a more fuller coverage.

This product is very blendable and it is not thick at all so it doesn't get into my fine lines. It doesn't get cakey at all even with another concealer on top. I apply this product with my ring finger just because I feel like it applies better that way. My darkness is covered all day and the product doesn't break apart throughout the day. 

Only thing is that I have the shade Medium and if you need this same shade it might take you a while to find. I had to hunt this product down for so long. I didn't even find it in Houston now that I am thinking about it. I actually found it in New York City at Ricky's. 

Overall this is now my holy grail corrector concealer. It is part of my everyday makeup routine. Have you guys tried out this product?? If so, what do you think?? Or do you have another favorite corrector you think I should try?? Also make sure you check out Michelle she is an awesome YouTuber and you won't regret it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway