Skip to main content

Spice Vox Box

Hey guys!!!

I have received yet another Vox Box complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. This time I got the Spice Vox Box. I really liked this one because it has different variety of things in this box. It was from food, nails, hair, skin, and feet. 


As you can see it is a great variety of stuff. I was excited to try everything out. I started with the Veggie Stix! 


I got the Good Health Veggie Stix and I had tried a different brand, but it was practically the same thing before. I love these chips. These are some of my favorites to purchase. Now I have been purchasing this brand ever since I got this. 


I got the SoapBox Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner. Now this was what I was so excited for! First of all it smells like coconut and I have been loving that scent recently. This product also contains shea butter and when I tried this on my hair....OMG! My hair was so soft. I couldn't believe how soft it was. I like this brand because I found out that when you buy products from them you help provide clean water for people in need. Needless to say I will be supporting them in the future.


Next I got the Boots Botanics Hydrating Day Cream. I honestly only used this once because soon after I used it my skin just started acting up so bad. I don't know if it was this or what so I will wait and see. If it is this that broke me out then I will give it to a friend. It did leave my skin soft and it sinked into the skin nicely. 



I got nail polish! YES! I got the SinfulColors SinfulShine nail polishes. I got the gel top coat and a pretty shade(will look for color later out of town at the moment). The top coat I actually love it. It gives a pretty shine to my nails no matter which polish I use. The color was a little streaky so I had to do 3 coats in order to get this opacity. It lasted 3 days before chipping. 


Next I got the Not Your Mother's Whip It Up Volumizing Mousse. I honestly do not use mousse in my hair because it never works for me. I went ahead and tried this just to see if it will work. As I thought it did nothing for my hair. I will be giving this to a friend. 


I got some Yogi Tea bag samples. I already know I love to drink Yogi Tea, but these two were not my cup of tea. I don't like the flavors I got. I love to drink my tea when I am cold and I want to warm myself up. These were given to my Fiance since he loves tea as well. 


Lastly, I got the foot petals. At first I was like oh no! Last time I tried something similar to this was crap. I didn't have high hopes for this. I put it inside my boots that I wear most of the time and it feels comfortable and warm. The foot things are fuzzy instead of plastic like the last ones I tried. I like that you were able to cut it to your size. 

That is all I received in the Spice Vox Box. Did you receive this box?? What was your favorite product out of all?? I think mine is the Soapbox Shampoo and Conditioner.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway