Skip to main content

Luxie Beauty Rose Gold Brushes

Hey guys!!!

I have so many brushes in my collection, but I want to chat with you guys about my most favorite brushes. I discovered Luxie Beauty Brushes through Ipsy and I have been using them ever since. I had never heard of this brand till I got it in my Ipsy bag and then that is when I think people spoke about this brand more often.

After trying out that 1 brush that I got from Ipsy I really wanted to try out more and when I saw that they were not that expensive for good quality brushes I had to get a few more to test them out. 




These brushes are all vegan, cruelty-free, hypoallergenic, paraben-free, and high quality. These are definitely high quality and are very soft to the touch. They are also all synthetic brushes. One thing that is very interesting to me is that it is coated with antibacterial solution. 
These do NOT shed when I wash them and I wash them weekly because I am a big germaphobe and I can't deal with my brushes being dirty for too long.

I am going to show you every single brush and what I use it for.

Luxie 221 Flat Definer Brush 

I see a lot of people use this on their lower lash line to apply shadow very close to the waterline and that is exactly what I do. I also use it to blend out that exact same shadow just a little bit so it won't look too harsh down there.


This is the brush that started it all. This brush blends eyeshadows like a dream and also this brush is perfect for my matte colourpop shadows. I even use it clean without any product to blend out my work in the crease. 

Luxie 219 Eye Liner Brush

This is self explanatory. I use it for my gel liner and I love it. I get a beautiful wing liner with this brush. I also use this for my Mary Kay bold liquid liners because I don't like the wand on that product and this applies it beautifully. 

Luxie 217 Pencil Brush

I already have a mini pencil brush, but I wanted a bigger one and this one was perfect. I like to use this in the crease, inner corner, and my lower lash line. It blends out shadow like a dream. I also love to use this brush for colourpop eyeshadows. 

Overall, these are my holy grail brushes right here. These brushes are really great quality and perform amazingly. These are my go to brushes. I hear great things about their face brushes and I really want to try them out. 

Have you guys tried these out??? What do you think?? What other brushes from this line do you recommend??

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway