Skip to main content

January 2016 Favorites

Hey guys!!!

I know I did my yearly favorites so these products won't be new, but I decided to do it anyways because I have been using a couple of products religiously the last two months.



  • Sephora Collection Bronzed and Blushing Face Palette- I have this product in my project pan and I didn't review this since it was limited edition from 2014 holiday season. These blushes are beautiful and pigmented. They last all day on my skin and blend beautifully. I know they came out with new formula on their blushes. I am sure they are even more amazing than these.
  • L'OREAL Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation- I was using a different foundation for a while and I realized it broke me out in the end(review coming soon) so I went back to this foundation. It was holy grail status! It would last all day and most importantly it didn't break me out. 
  • NYX Cosmetics Dark Circle Concealer- This is definitely part of my everyday routine no matter what. Every morning I have huge bags under my eyes so this def helps to conceal them a little bit more.
  • It Cosmetics Tightline Full Lash Length Black Mascara Primer- This is a great lower lash mascara. My bottom lashes are nice and long. This formula doesn't flake or smudge even if I end up tearing up. 
  • OFRA Cosmetics Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick- I love love these liquid lipsticks and I am always alternating each week so they're all a favorite this month. The one I used the most this month is the shade Santa Ana. It is a great everyday shade so if I am wearing a very bold look I can pop this on and I am good to go. If you haven't tried these you guys def should.
  • It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer- If you are looking for a full coverage concealer look no further. This is high coverage, but it is very thick. You have to make sure you set this concealer if not it will crease immediately. 
  • Mary Kay At Play Bold Fluid Liners- I had these liners hiding in my collection, but recently I have been using these on a weekly basis since December. These last all day and doesn't budge even if I have cried or my allergies act up. Once this product sets it sets good. If you are interested in any colored liners you guys should try these for sure.
Those are all my January Favorites. What were some of your favorites from this month?? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway