Skip to main content

Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Update

Hey guys!!!

I know I have already reviewed the Cream Lip Stain in the past, but I really wanted to do an update on this product just because my collection grew. I love these so much that I just HAD to start to slowly collect them all. 

I haven't gotten them all yet, but I did get a good handful of them so I shall show you guys swatches.




As you can see I have different shades of this cream lip stain lipsticks and I love every single one so much. I even went out of my comfort zone and got the dark purple shade. 

I already had the shade 01 Always Red and I actually am starting to run low on it so I will be getting a new one soon. It is a beautiful classic red and this is my go to red. The newest in my collection is the shade 03 Strawberry Kissed. This one a pretty pinky red and if I don't want a true red I will grab this one. These two would be my going out on a date go to lipsticks or any special occasion.

The next one is 12 African Violet. This one is like a pinky purple maybe almost lilac(great description I know). I don't have anything like this in my collection and I really like it. If I am wearing a neutral eye I will gravitate to this one. 

Next is 13 Marvelous Mauve. It is just like the name says a beautiful mauve. I really wanted to get this one because I heard it was a dupe to Stila's Patina. I love this color with any makeup look that I do and it looks gorgeous. 

The first darkest shade is 14 Blackberry Sorbet. I honestly got this because it was a dupe to one of the liquid lipsticks that Anastasia came out with that was limited edition. I think the shade was called Craft. I love using this with a bold eye or neutral eye and I am obsessed with this color. 

Lastly. it is 15 Polished Purple. This color has a little bit of shimmer in it and I don't mind at all. This one you do have to do two layers for full opacity. Just make sure you let the first layer dry before you apply the second one. I didn't think I would love this color as much as I do and now it has sentimental value because my Fiance proposed to me while wearing this lippie.
 I also use a lilac shade from Kat Von D in the center of my lips on top of this lipstick and creates a beautiful ombre purple lips.

Just a quick review these lipsticks: These are a moussy texture and it doesn't crumble on me just like other liquid lipsticks do. These last all day on me until I eat it comes off in the center, but they reapply nicely after you have eaten. Most importantly, my lips don't get horribly dry with these.

Overall, these lipsticks are holy grail for sure. Also, I always get complimented on these lipsticks anytime I wear them so that is a plus. Do you guys love these as much as I do?? If so, what is your favorite shade??




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway