Skip to main content

Hada Labo Cleansing Oil

 Hey guys!!

As a continuation to my last post I will be chatting about the Hada Labo Cleansing Oil. 

I have tried many different cleansing oils and cleansing balms for a while and Dr. Dray recommended this product in one of her videos. 


This is is my 1st step in my double cleansing method. I use two pumps, I rub my palms together, apply it onto dry skin, and I rub it into my face and neck until it breaks down makeup/skincare. Gently massage it for 1-2 minutes, wet my hands, and keep massaging for another 1-2 minutes. 

The oil will turn white once you apply water to your skin. It is emulsifying! Once I finish massaging the product, I will wash it off thoroughly and I am done with this step of my skincare routine.

This product doesn't leave a film on my skin after I wash it off. 

It removes all of my makeup, my waterproof mascara, and even waterproof/water resistant sunscreen.

You can get this product on Amazon or Stylevana if you guys are interested in trying this out.

This was a holy grail product, but I am looking into using products that don't contain PEG's. I might explain in a future post if I can find enough information about those type of ingredients. 

Now for ingredients that stood out to me: it is fragrance free, two different forms of hyaluronic acid, olive fruit oil, and jojoba seed oil. 

Should I go more in depth with ingredients or just name the ones that stood out to me??

What is your favorite product to remove your makeup??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway