Skip to main content

Honest Beauty Calm On Foaming Cleanser & Hydrogel Cream

 Hey guys!!! 

The next couple products from my skincare routine are from Honest Beauty. 

Calm On Foaming Cream Cleanser

It is a very thick, and creamy formula that finishes cleansing my face. It cleanses my skin very well and my skin doesn't feel tight afterwards. It does foam up, but not too much. 

I apply it to a wet face and I message it into my skin for 60 seconds. Rinse it off and pat my face dry with a face cloth.

It is safe for easily irritated, sensitive skin, vegan, and fragrance free. It is "formulated with their Calming Phyto-Blend that contains micro hyaluronic acid to draw moisture in, and amino acids that support the skin's natural barrier for balance and hydration." 

Ingredients that stood out: two types of hyaluronic acid, Linoleic acid(strengthen skin barrier), and Sodium PCA(hydrate skin).

If you are interested in trying this product you can get it from Honest Beauty, Ulta, and Target online. 

Honest Beauty Hydrogel Cream


When I first tried this product the texture of it was interesting. It feels a little thick when you touch it and when you begin to rub it in it feels cooling, and like you are rubbing in water into your skin. Once it is all rubbed in, you are left with a beautiful glow to your skin. 

Right after toner I apply this moisturizer. I let my toner mostly dry then I put a few dots on my face and rub it in. 

It is "made with two types of hyaluronic acid that help attract and bind moisture into the skin. Its advanced moisture-release formula is cooling upon application for instantly dewy skin. With each use of this lightweight, creamy moisturizer, skin feels firmer, smoother, and softer with a more radiant than ever look."

My skin feels really soft, smooth, and moisturized after using this product for almost 2 months.

Now for ingredients that stood out: it has Squalane(to moisturize and soften), two types of hyaluronic acid, jojoba esters(jojoba oil), and Sodium PCA(hydrate skin) 

If you are interested in this product you can get it from Honest Beauty, Ulta, and Target online.

These two products are definitely holy grail status! I have seen such a difference in my skin after a couple weeks of using these products! It has been such a struggle for so long to find my perfect products and I am so happy with my skin. FINALLY!

What are some of your favorite cleansers and moisturizers???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway