Skip to main content

Beauty Swap with Sam_says_WOAH

Hey guys!!!

I am very excited about this blogpost! Me and my very good friend Samantha decided to do a swap!!! We decided on a $25 budget and I LOVE everything she sent me. I can't wait to use it all and do some reviews. Now time to show you what she sent me! 

Hmmmm.....I wonder what this is.....


Time to open it up.....


Another view...


She went alllll out and I am in love with everything and can't wait to start wearing them out. I will list out everything and then you will see a picture of my arm filled with swatches cause I couldn't help myself haha. 

  1. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny
  2. Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer in Fresh Market Apple
  3. Covergirl Lipperfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in 220
  4. NYX Butter Gloss in Sugar Cookie
  5. Make Up Forever Rouge Artist Natural
  6. NYX Matte Lipstick in Eden
  7. Revlon ColorBurst Laquer Balm in Vivacious
  8. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Caramel Cool
  9. ELF Smudge Pot
  10. Lovely Me:Ex Eyeshadow
  11. Stila Countless Color Pigments in Indie
  12. Julep Rockstar Hand Creme Sample
  13. Power Perfection BB Cream Sample
Now on to swatches....


I am sure this was over $25 and I feel like what I got her doesn't compare to what she got me. Nevertheless I am glad I did this swap and I hope to do another one in the future. It was so much fun getting the package not knowing what will be in there. You guys should totally check out my friends channel. She recently started her channel back up with a brand new camera so please check her out she's awesome. Reviews will be coming in the near future on these products. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway