Skip to main content

Jordana FabuLiner Liquid Eyeliner

Hey guys!!!

I been wanting to try the Jordana FabuLiner for the longest time, but because it is so cheap I was very skeptical about this product. I picked it up in the color black from Walgreens for $1.99 and lets just say I was very impressed.



This is very pigmented and it is really easy to work with. I am able to do a nice wing with this. I have tried a couple of drugstore liquid eyeliners and this was the easiest to work with by far. I do love the Rimmel liquid eyeliners, but it takes a few tries before you get the hang of it. I am not sure if this product is waterproof, but I haven't had trouble with it smudging or anything. If you are barely getting into makeup and you are on a tight budget this is a great one for you to try.

You can only find this at Walgreens or on their website. Right now their website is having a 25% off sale I saw the sale on Nouveaucheap's blog. Have you guys tried anything else from this brand?? What do you recommend??

Now time for a little mini giveaway! I am giving away the Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara that I received from Influenster, but didn't use because it wasn't waterproof. If you want to win all you have to do share this post on any of your social media. You have two weeks till I choose a winner.
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway