Skip to main content

VowVox Box Review

Hey guys!!!

I recently received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and as always I was excited to receive another box. This time around I received the VowVoxBox. Here are the products:


Now on to the product reviews.

EcoTools Pure Complexion Facial Sponge for Sensitive Skin

When you first feel this it feels really hard and I thought it would be really hard on my skin. Once you put it in water it gets really soft and it is very gentle on my skin. I really love this product because I love the way it makes my skin feel. My skin already felt soft after using my cleanser with my hands and using it with this sponge its so smooth. I will definitely be repurchasing this myself.

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in 360 Barracuda

I am obsessed with nail polish at the moment and of course I was glad to add this to my collection. This was such a gorgeous color and it was 2 coats opacity. I already did my Nails of the Week this week and I used this polish. Just an update its the 5th day and I only have one tiny chip on one finger. I love it.

Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover

I used this product on old stains on my favorite sweater dress and it didn't remove it at all. I was really hoping it did so I didn't have to take it to the cleaners to get it removed. My mom used it on a new stain that occurred a minute before using this and it removed it. 

Pure Silk Shave Cream

I already use this brand on a daily basis and I have the full size. I am glad they sent me a smaller one so I can use this one for traveling purposes. I don't have this scent either and it smells sooo good. It leaves my legs feeling smooth after I shower. It is my favorite brand to use. #PureSilk

Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream

When I got this I was like wow I didn't expect this at all. I am realizing that I have somewhat sensitive skin and that there are some products that will break me out. I used this a couple of times on my face. My face felt smooth after using it, but because of the strong scent it has I am scared to break out from it. It is nice scent and a little goes a long way. 

As always thank you Influenster for sending me these products. They will be put to good use. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway