Skip to main content

Origins Super Spot Remover Acne Treatment Gel

Hey guys!!!!

Before I talk about my new holy grail product I will talk about my bad experience with a different acne spot treatment. I had went into Sephora and someone advised me to try out the Murad acne spot treatment, she didn't give good customer service I won't get into that tho, and she was forcing me to buy it I didn't appreciate that so I went and spoke to someone else. He gave me a sample of it and let me say if you just have blemish proned skin or even have sensitive skin do not go with that product. It is very strong stuff!! It gave me red rashes around the blemishes I had at the time and not even the concealer I had covered it up. My skin was worse than before, but luckily my skin recovered from that. Sadly for me I had to go to work with that mess on my face. 

Sorry about that little rant! Now on to the awesome product! My friend Krystelle talks highly about Origins products and I like the idea of natural skin care so why not go see if they had anything for blemishes. I went into Sephora again, the guy there was very helpful, and got the sample of the Origins Super Spot Remover Acne Treatment Gel.


Out of all the acne spot treatments I have tried this one was the BEST one that gave me the GREATEST results. I was starting to get a blemish above my eyebrow and by just putting this product on it once the blemish didn't get any bigger. After 3 nights of applying this product the blemish was GONE! It does burn a little when you first apply it, but after a few seconds it does goes away. My brother also tried this yesterday, he had one nasty blemish that has the pus inside, and before he even went to bed the pus was gone and it shrunk a little. 


It says on the box to use 1 to 3 times daily or as needed, but I would only use it once before bed because if you overdo it it will dry your skin out. I got it for $15 and it has 0.3 fl oz in the little bottle, but a little goes a very long way so it will last you a while. 

I thank my friend Krystelle for introducing me to this brand cause if it wasn't for her I would have never have thought to go try this out. I would love to try out more products from this brand. I am already trying out the eye cream I will get back to you guys on that.

 What do you guys recommend??? Have you guys tried this product?? What did you guys think??




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway