Skip to main content

ELF Studio Eyebrow Kit

Hey guys!!!

I have been obsessed with doing my brows. I never thought it was necessary to be honest and once Ipsy sent me an eyebrow pencil I started doing my brows. I can never stop doing them again. If I have full face of makeup I NEED brows done. 

In July when I went to New York I went to the ELF Store and I have been wanting to try the ELF Eyebrow Kit ever since I saw Shaaanxo use it on her eyebrows. It was only $3 so I thought why not get it now and try it out? I got it in the shade Dark.



I wasn't sure how I was gonna feel about this since I have never used powder products on my brows before. I use my Real Techniques Brow Brush to apply this. It comes with a wax(the darkest color) and a powder(lighter color). I start with the wax and apply it all over. After that I use the powder to fill in whatever the wax didn't. When I first used this I was surprised with how pigmented this was. 

(Left: wax Right: powder)

I apologize for the condition of my hand I work with kids and I wash my hands 10,000 times a day so it has been very dry lately. Anyways back to the product. A little bit of each product goes a long way. I really love this product and how it makes my brows look. If you want to see how it looks go here. This product lasts all day on its own because of that wax, but if you have crazy brow hairs I suggest you using a brow gel. 

For a $3 product this was AMAZING and I am so IMPRESSED how much I actually do love it. I could almost say this could be my holy grail item, BUT as always I want to try out more products. 

Have you guys tried out this product?? What do you guys think?? What are some of you guys favorite brow products?? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway