Skip to main content

September 2014 Favorites!

Hey guys!!!

I am not going to start the blog off just like everyone else does so lets just get into it. I am really looking forward to an event I am going to in October and hopefully some cooler weather. What are you guys looking forward to?? Now on to the products I have been loving:





  • Sephora Collection 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation- I have a love hate relationship with this foundation. It doesn't last 10 hours at all, but I do love the finish and how it makes my skin look. I have been using this foundation like crazy since I got it.
  • LORAC PRO Cream Eyeliner- I got it in the color Plum and I love the formula of this eyeliner. It lasts all day, it is easy to work with, and love the color.
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo- I stopped using a base for a while and then when I did the review for these color tattoos I started using my Inked in Pink color tattoo again and I haven't put it down since. I love how long it makes my eyeshadows lasts and how vibrant it makes some colors look. 
  • Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color- I have the color Shy Blush and I love how this color looks on my cheeks. It is very glowy and it gives you a bronzed look. This blush is pigmented and really easy to blend.
  • NYC Sunny Bronzer- This is a great everyday bronzer! I have to build this color up for it to show up, but that is what I love about it especially at 5am when I am getting ready for work. I don't have to worry to mess it up and make my cheeks look muddy.
  • Venus Embrace Sensitive razor- This is my new favorite razor thanks to Influenster. I received it for testing purposes and now it is a holy grail razor for me. Shaving is now a faster process for me now.
Well those are my September favorites! What have been some of your favorites for this month??
 
I have a giveaway going on right now and if you are interested in entering go here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway