Skip to main content

Stila Countless Color Pigments

Hey guys!!!

My friend Samantha did a swap with me back in June and she gave me a Stila Countless Color Pigments in Indie. At first when I saw this I was like what is this? I never heard or seen this anywhere. She told me that it is a blush so that is how I started using it. I had never tried anything from Stila Cosmetics so I definitely was excited to receive this.



I swirl my brush to use all the colors and the first time I used it I applied way too much! I didn't expect it to be as pigmented as it was to be honest haha. I had clown cheeks, but of course I use my powder brush to blend it out and it was easy to blend out.

(Left: heavy swatch Right: one swipe)

As you can see it is a pinkish purplish color and I had never tried a blush this color before, but I am glad I did because it opened my mind up to try different color blushes. This product is really shimmery so you don't really need a highlighter on your cheekbones, but I love wearing highlighter so I still put some on. It is so long lasting I was so surprised. Normally blushes by the end of the day they fade a little bit on me, but this one it still looks like I barely put it on. When I traveled I would put on my makeup by 8am and I would get home by 11ish or so and it was still on. 

Overall I LOVE this blush. Thank you to my friend Samantha for sending his to me. If you want to try this it is only $8 on Stila's website. 

Have you guys tried this product?? If so what do you think?? What are some of your favorite Stila products??


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway