Skip to main content

Birchbox August 2015 Unboxing

Hey guys!!!

Like I told you all last night today I will be showing you what I got in my Birchbox this month. Unfortunately I won't be using a few of these things because it isn't for me, but I will be giving it away to either friends or you guys. I had to redo the personal test on the website so hopefully I will get more products that suit me more.



  • IPKN Flash Cream Radiant Primer- This is a primer that is rich in fruit extracts, has SPF 15 and will give your skin a luminous finish. I am already oily soooo I don't need anymore luminosity on my skin. I am sure some of you guys know how I feel.
  • Balance Me Congested Skin Serum- Calming spot treatment that fights blemishes, refines pores, and balances skin without drying. I am using a new serum at the moment and so far I am liking it so I don't want to mess my skin care up even though it sounds so amazing to try. 
  • Air Repair Complexion Boosting Moisturizer- It is packed with antioxidants and humectants. This will hydrate and revitalizes dry or dull skin. I read this is good for when you travel so I will be keeping this for whenever I do.
  • R+Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo- This will sap excess oils, give hair volume and body, and add texture. I am always interested in trying new dry shampoos so we shall see how I like this one. Hope its good!
  • LAQA & Co Charm School Kit- It is a creamy crayon that gives you a rich and easy to apply color on lips and cheek. I honestly will not use this on my cheeks only my lips. I think it will be gross to use it on both in my opinion.
That is what I got in my Birchbox this month. Do you guys get this box? What did you receive and what was your favorite product in the box?? If not and you are interested in getting it go here. It is only $10 a month for 5 sample to deluxe sample sized products. This is one of my favorite boxes to receive. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway