Skip to main content

Pixi Natural Brow Duo

Hey guys!!!

I have found another holy grail product and I am excited about this one. I saw itsjudytime talk about this product and I liked the way her brows looked and it intrigued me to try the Pixi Natural Brow Duo soooo I did. I got the color Deep Brunette.





Honestly I had tried the Anastasia Brow Wiz and I do love it, but I felt like it was kinda expensive for the amount of product it comes with. Although the Pixi product is still kind pricey, $16, you get more product with this one than the Anastasia. 

One thing I love about the product is that you get both the brow pencil and the brow gel. You can get a natural brow and a bold brow with this product. I also love that the brow gel is not only waterproof but also tinted so if I am ever in a rush and want to just give my brows a little tint I can.

I do advise that you use a decent amount of brow gel because if you use too much your brows will feel hard. I was in search of a brow gel that will keep my brow hairs in place and this brow gel does!! 

I have been using this product for like two months or even a little more I am not even halfway done with the pencil or the brow gel. I feel like I get my moneys worth with this product rather than the Anastasia one. 

I am so impressed with this product that I am interested in trying out other products from this brand.
What are some of your holy grail brow products?? Have you tried any Pixi products?? Which ones are your favorites??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway