Skip to main content

Glossybox July 2015

Hey guys!!

I have decided now that I cancelled Ipsy to try out another subscription box. My future mother in law kept raving about Glossybox so I decided to give it a shot. It is $21 a month. This is honestly my second box just because I didn't get the chance to show you my first one.





  • Laneige Water Sleeping Mask- As with anything skin care I am hesitant to try this because I am scared that it will break me out. This product is supposed to give you a healthy glowing skin after having it on overnight. It is a Korean brand and it has orange flower, rose, sandalwood, chestnut, and apricot extract. I will one day try this out. 
  • Naked Lips Organic Lip Balm- I gave this product away just because my lips hate any scented lip balms. I love the fact that this is a more natural lip balm, but sadly it dries up my lips. I did try it out twice and didn't work for me.
  • Kueshi Anticellulite Booster- This is a great product to have so I can prevent future cellulite. I haven't tried it out yet, but I will keep you updated.
  • Face Stockholm Eye Pencil- I had never heard of this brand before so I am intrigued on trying this out. Although I am not happy with the color because it is a navy color. This is a liner that will glide on smoothly without pulling, tugging, or dragging.
  • Hey Honey I Peel Good- This is another I was scared to try, but I tried it out last night and it made my skin feel so soft! This is supposed to improve sin elasticity, hydrate, exfoliate, and protection. 
This was my Glossybox and I am happy with it. I hope this will continue. If you are interested in this subscription it is $21 and it will always have 5 deluxe sized or full sized products. So far I haven't gotten any affordable products just luxury products. Just go here to sign up. 

What did you get in your Glossybox for this month?? Did you like your products??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway